Thursday, April 21, 2011

White before Labor Day is Okay!


Trying to figure out the 1st color to swatch was for some reason more difficult than anticipated. I stared at the blank slate (my nakey nails) before deciding. I finally settled on white. It is so fresh and pure, just like this blog :)

Usually my white polishes are reserved for french tips and color mixing, but what the heck, I decided to do a full nail swatch. It just seemed fitting.



Brand: Wet n Wild
Collection: Wild Shine
Color Name/Number: French White Creme

This is 3 coats + a top coat.
I was surprised that I really liked how it turned out. Made my normally pale skin look a bit more tan.

Pros: Only 99 cents (or less), Big 3 Free (toluene, formaldehyde & phthalate free)
Cons: Pretty stinky stuff. If you are sensitive, be ware...

Anutka

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...