Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm in awe...

I couldn't wait to show you these stunning works of art from Laurel Roth. I fell in love the moment I saw them on Elle-Hime's blog post...

They are made up of nail polish, fake nails, barrettes, jewelry, swarowski crystal and a few other things. The result is just beyond words! Take a look for yourself on Laurel Roth's website. What I would like to know is what that shade of blue 5th row down, 7 nails from the right is... just kidding :D

Birds of Paradise (2009) stands 50" tall and 50" in diameter...

Plumage (2010) is 61" tall and 37" wide...

Regalia (2011) stand 63" tall and 40" wide...

Make sure you visit Laurel Roth's website to see the rest of the amazing birds!

What do you think? I would love the see these in person... I think they would look perfect in my imaginary mansion :D

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow. The talent people have never fails to amaze me.

    And I think they'd fit perfectly in your imaginary mansion. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that really is some awesome Nail Art :D I would love to see that in person, it´s just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see this getting spread around! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also just amazed at people's talent and what they can do with simple things! These really are gorgeous!

    @Rochelle, thanks for letting me spread it around :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! these are absolutely incredible!!!
    True talent comes from making something extraordinary out of something ordinary

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Marta, I agree with you! And it couldn't get more ordinary than hair barrettes and fake nail tips. I just can't get over the result!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...