Friday, November 4, 2011

Wet n Wild - Blackmail

I'm sure you have seen the Wet n Wild beauty before, especially with Halloween in the not so distant past. It is called Blackmail from the Megalast collection. A black base with copper, silver, and greenish micro glitter. It took three coats to build up to full coverage that you see here. I have to admit, I was really questioning it after the second coat, but it redeemed itself in the end. The glitter adds a lovely touch to an otherwise black polish.

This is three coats with a top coat...


And in case you were not able to get your hands on the limited edition Fantasy Makers Black Magic, you can still get the polish (minus the cute tombstone bottle). I bought Black Magic for someone else, so I will not be doing any comparison swatches, but I am 99.9% sure that Black Magic is a re-release of Blackmail. Just as Purple Potion is a re-release of Night Prowl. Can anyone that owns both confirm or dispute this?


What do you think? Do you love dark colors as much as I do? :D

Brand: Wet n Wild
Collection: Megalast
Color Name/Number: Blackmail, 218

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

2 comments:

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...