Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Black and White Challenge Recap

It is a bit sad to see the black and white challenge end, but I have had a wonderful time creating these manicures. This is just a quick recap to put them all together in once place.

Click on any of the images to go to the original post for full details...





The Rules


Other lovely ladies who participated in the challenge...
Biba's beauty corner , Biberlee-Džumbus, Colores de Carol, Emerald sparkle, Hooked on polish, Lacquered Tips, Mateji ustvarjata, My Little Vanities, My Nail Grafiti, Nail crazy, Oje Gemisi Kalkiyor, Omgnoodles, Pink Polish Addict, Polish nail art, Purple Glitters, Taya, The Nail Buff, Welcome To Brianna's World!

I hope you enjoyed following this challenge with me!

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

8 comments:

  1. I love that you have a recap post for the challenge! What a wonderful idea to showcase such beautiful manicures. I think my favorites are 10,2, and 3 (in that order) but they are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of them but my favorites are 3,6,9 and 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the first one!!! but all of them are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic job, i can only dream that my manicures will look like yours one day *.*

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, so nice to see all them togheter! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! I love that everyone likes something different :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...