Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac

Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac is a sweet lilac cream. I am loving these type of pastels for spring, so this is perfect, if only spring would actually come. Seems unlikely after the hail we had last night. The cream formula was easy to work with. Two coats for full coverage. I love the slightly widened brush in these, it makes application so much cleaner. This is with a top coat...




Swatch Details
Brand: Sally Hansen
Collection: Hard as Nails: Xtreme Wear
Color Name/Number: Lacey Lilac, 270
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)
Contains Camphor

Has Spring made an appearance wherever you live?

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this color for spring! Its one of my faves for a light, girly color. And today was surprisingly warm where I live, so hopefully spring is right around the corner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty lilac! I never realised how many shades sally hansen did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems I'll never get bored of that kind of pastel lilac! This one is pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Brianna, lucky girl! I'm trying to patiently wait for spring :)

    @Naila Nails, they have many different lines, I only have a few of the Xtreme Wear polishes, but they have a lot more

    @Gwenn, me too! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...