Friday, March 2, 2012

Sinful Colors Amethyst

First, I would like to say that I'm so flattered by the response to yesterday's black and white manicure. Thank you so much for all the lovely comments, they mean so much to me. I actually feel somewhat bad following it up with just a swatch and no nail art. At least the color is lovely so I hope it is not too much of a disappointment :)

Sinful Colors Amethyst is a beautiful purple that lives up to it's amethyst name. It is slightly more purple in real life than the photos show, but the blue always likes to come out stronger than it is. The formula on this is great. Two coats for full coverage and no problems with application at all. Swatches are with a top coat...




Swatch Details
Brand: Sinful Colors
Collection: Main Line (also rereleased in Go Plaid collection)
Color Name/Number: Amethyst, 978
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

I would love to know what you think of this!

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

3 comments:

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...