Friday, March 9, 2012

Sinful Colors Nirvana

I think it is no secret that I like brown polishes. Sinful Colors Nirvana is certainly not an exception. A lovely mushroom taupe with a great name (although I honestly don't see the connection... someone enlighten me please). This polish has a great cream formula that provides full coverage in two coats. Love the milkiness in the color. These swatches are with a top coat...




Swatch Details
Brand: Sinful Colors
Collection: main line
Color Name/Number: Nirvana, 949
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

What do you think of brown polishes? Do you have any guesses at why they would name it Nirvana?

NOTE: This is a scheduled post. I appreciate all your comments and will respond as soon as I return from my trip! Thank you in advance for commenting :D

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

5 comments:

  1. See now every time you show a brown I don't have, you cost me money!!! HAHAHAH! I love brown as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love browns as well! They are both neutral and edgy to me lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fingers, you crack me up! At least this brown is cheap... and if you wait it will eventually go on sale :)

    @Laurie, always happy to find another brown polish fan :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nirvana... "someone enlighten me please." No pun intended? Haha.

    I've had Nirvana for ages, I just haven't worn it yet. Gorgeous though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Alma! I have lots that sit untried for ages. You will love this one :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...