Monday, March 5, 2012

Sinful Colors Slate

Sinful Color Slate from the Destination America collection is a soft gray with a silver shimmer. The shimmer is very fine and it perfectly compliments the gray. The formula is good, easy to work with, two coats for full coverage and no visible nail line. Swatches are with a top coat...




A close-up of the shimmer...


Swatch Details
Brand: Sinful Colors
Collection: Destination America
Color Name/Number: Slate, 1055
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)


I would love to know what you think of this! Are you a fan of gray polishes? :)

NOTE: This is a scheduled post. I appreciate all your comments and will respond as soon as I return from my trip! Thank you in advance for commenting :D

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

3 comments:

  1. The subtle shimmer is so unexpected. Its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @GoingtotheShowing, I agree with you, the shimmer is great!

    @Bethany, I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...