Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Manicure

Another post from me today to show you the actual manicure that I'm wearing today for St. Patrick's Day. It is kind of exciting to have the blog match reality for once. Usually there is a delay between when I wear something to when I actually get to posting about it.


For this manicure I started out with two coats of Zoya Lucy. Lucy is a very sheer milky white that is perfect for french manicures or to just lighten up the nail. I then sponged on Sinful Colors Call You Later which is a mix of gold and green glitter, perfect for the occasion. The four leaf clover was added using green acrylic paint and a dotting tool. I initially tried to stamp the clover, but nothing looked right, so I settled on drawing one.



I hope you all have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day and don't forget to wear something green! :)

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

10 comments:

  1. Настоящая первая травка! И с праздником! У нас -18 С ночью, и все равно весной уже пахнет ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! I love your freehand clover; it's perfect! I know what you mean about delay posting; that's me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I did China Glaze Paper Chasing with Ulta Envy tips and on my ring finger did an accent nail--Sinful Colors Cinderella all over and handpainted a pot of gold with a rainbow. I love festive nails!! :)

    Do you like Bundle Monster or Konad plates better? Considering getting a multipack from Amazon of one or the other. Any thoughts would be appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am stunned! this is so perfect! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Antallex, oi kakaya holodina. Ya bi vimerzla. U nas vchera bil sneg no sovsem malo i ne tak holodno. Zhdu s neter'peniem vesnu :)

    @BluMochi, thank you! I'm not sure it is possible with no delay, although some are longer than need to be :)

    @Andrea, that sounds really pretty :)
    I don't own any Konad plates so I can't comment on that, but I do love my Bundle Monster plates. Out of all the sets I've gotten on Amazon, they stamp the best and most consistent.

    @starification, thank you! I like subtle most of the time, especially if I'm wearing it to work :)

    @Ruxi, thank you so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your St Patty's day mani! Looks so much better than mind did....I tried drawing on shamrocks too...did not look good! I did get lots of compliments on it strangely enough!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Though I didn't wear anything green this weekend, if I were to do it it would be in a glitter sponged tip look!
    I love these so much lately!
    Your freehand clover is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Angie, it was green and you tried, that's what matters! Nice way to avoid a pinch if you ask me ;) Plus, I'm sure you are being too critical of yourself!
    For the shamrock, I just did four little hearts with a dotting tool. Would have been harder with a brush..

    @Marta, thank you! You make some amazing glitter sponged mani. I'm in love with so many of them :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...