Monday, April 16, 2012

piCture pOlish Denim with Lace

Today I went with something simple and classic... denim and lace. Denim is a lovely piCture pOlish lacquer. It is really one of those polishes that I had to see in person to appreciate. The swatches online just can't capture the true complexity of this polish. To make it classy I added lace using Wet 'n Wild French White Creme and the Shany stamp SH21.


This is my second attempt at stamping lace over Denim. For the first attempt, I stamped the lace going in random directions and it just didn't look right. Being the stubborn person that I am, I remade it with the lace all going diagonally across the nails. I think it turned out a lot more elegant this way...



piCture pOlish Denim is a lovely periwinkle blue with tiny silver flakies and blue/purple shimmer. It is very hard to capture the complexity of the polish, but that complexity is what makes it so special. I just love trying to "dissect" polishes. Application was good. Two coats for full coverage. Swatches are with a top coat...




Swatch Details
Brand: piCture pOlish
Collection: main line
Color Name/Number: Denim
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

I would love to know what you think of this color & manicure!

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

11 comments:

  1. I like this shade of blue. Its really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous polish. Love the stamping :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue looks great with the white lace. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!!! Denim is a really nice polish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty, I love the way u placed the stamp pretty awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - that is gorgeous. Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful colour and a beautiful lace! :-)
    Today I posted a manicure that I copied from you, I hope you don't mind, I liked it so much and I had to try it! :-) There are many others that I'd like to copy from you, I adore your creations! If you have a little bit of free time please take a look here and tell me what you think :-)
    http://raggio-di-luna-nails.blogspot.it/2012/04/little-purple-flowers-dividing-nail.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks lovely! Your stamping it's perfect, it really looks like real lace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you like Denim and the lace stamping. The polish is beautiful! :)

    @Raggio di Luna, thank you for sharing! It is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...